Friday, November 30, 2012

Snowman Hershey Bar Gifts




Aren't these ADORABLE? The template for the face/body can be found here and is "Free" right now: http://lauriefurnell.blogspot.com/2011/11/snowman-candy-bar-wrapper.html
I printed these and taped them to my full size candy bars. I picked up some cheap felt from my local craft store (9"x12" piece @ .29 each) I cut the felt into 2, 5.5" x 6" pieces. I then folded in half to create a 5.5" x 3" piece and Hot Glued the longer (6") ends together. Once cooled, I turned the piece inside out to hide the seam and then created a cuff by folding the end up twice. I then placed it on my snowman for positioning, gathered the top portion and tied it off with a small thin wire. With a pair of sharp scissors, cut slits in the top to create the frayed ends. I took the excess felt and cut it into thin long 12" strips to use as my scarf. Once the scarf was attached, my snowman was complete! So simple and so cute :)