Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Decoration



I just love how this project turned out- another Pinterest Inspired one! I bought this metal container at Michaels at the end of summer as it was on clearance. I already had the greenery in my Christmas extras. I used 20 mini lights, bought some pine cone picks and berry picks at Target and the rest of the pretties are from the Dollar store! Here's the steps to complete this:
I spray painted the metal container black as it was brown. I filled the bottom with a box to take up some space and then added the greenery and the lights. Next I started placing the sparkly twigs or whatever they are called (lol). I filled in spaces with the pine cone and berry picks and then added ornaments.
The pictures just don't do it justice - it is so much prettier in person :)

0 comments: