Once I had my goodies, I wanted to continue to keep my costs down so I only used supplies that I already had on hand. I used spray paints and glues that I already had here at home. So, my first step was to "piece" my pieces together. Once I decided how everything was going to go together, I chose what paints I would be using.
Next, I took all picture frames apart and cleaned all the pieces up. Then I used primer and then began the painting process. Once the paint was dry, I used E6000 to glue my pieces together.
I also used a few of the candle sticks to place glass jars on for candy dishes.
All in all I am very happy with my projects ~ I took me 3 days to complete them all and now I can redecorate! Thanks for looking :)