Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Pink Stamper 12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Robyn at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ is hosting her 12 Days of Christmas Challenges. Today's challenge is to Make a Christmas or Winter project from a Cricut Cartridge that is NOT for the Holidays! I had made a frame like this over the summer for a craft show that I had. I loved this frame and since my daughter will be having a baby next June I thought that this would be great to create again and save for next Christmas! The cuts are from the Disney Winnie the Pooh cartridge and are too cute! Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cute

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute Pooh frame. I worked for the Mouse as in Mickey Mouse thru high school & college when i lived E coast FL and like Disney. I entered Day 1 - you can see my Poinsettia Gift Bag with Ribbon - in which I used the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com