Monday, July 30, 2012

Challenge at Exploring Cricut

I came across a challenge for the week over at Exploring Cricut. The challenge is "Disney Dreaming" and you are to create a project using any Disney Cartridge. I happen to have a niece who loves all things Mickey Mouse and has a birthday coming up so I decided to make one of my favorite projects - altered paint buckets. I used Disney and Friends cartridge for the images and I will be "wrapping" a Disney shirt in the bucket for her gift. TFL...


5 comments:

Kate said...

This is so cute. I love anything Disney.

Diane said...

That is so darn cute and thanks for entering it at Exploring Cricut.

Sharon said...

Fabulous altered paint bucket!!! Love the red with white polka dots and those great cuts!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

Annette said...

She is going to love this! Great way to give a gift to someone. Thank you for playing at Exploring Cricut:)
Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

mum of two said...

What a great gift "wrap" idea! I am sure you niece loved it. :) Thanks for playing with us at Exploring Cricut this week. Hope to see you again soon!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com